During Christmas season, there are not only treats that you can eat.
Last week, we already confessed that the #meloucrew istruthfully lover of homemade mulled wine, and therefore, we gave you our wonderful recipe. (hope you tried it!)This week, Leonie would like to share with you a delicious Speculoos Liqueur recipe, which you can also pour into a pretty bottle for you or for your loved ones as alovely Christmas gift.
- 500 ml of whipped cream
- 450 ml of vodka
- 4 tablespoon of Speculoos spice blend - spiced biscuit with ginger, ceylon cinnamon,cardamom,cloves,… an allspices blend would be fine5 tablespoons of Nutella
- 3 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1 packet of vanilla sugar
- Put the cream in a bowl and slightly stir it.
- Add the alcohol, the spiced condiments, the Nutella, the powdered sugar and the vanilla sugar, to the cream and stir all ingredients until smooth .
- With the finished liqueur, pour it into a clean bottle and close it well.
(You can keep it for approximately 6 weeks in the fridge.)